A Quick Guide to Stake $MDX $WBNB $BTCB $USDT & $ETH on STONE Webpage
Dear Stone Community,
To help you get a better understanding of how to stake $MDX $WBNB $BTCB $USDT & $ETH on STONE Webpage, we’ve created a quick guide. Simply follow the steps below and enjoy your Rock Solid Yield now!
- Install Metamask (click to install), create or import wallet
- Add BSC mainnet in Metamask
- Click on “Ethereum Main Network” and select “Custom RPC”
- Set parameters, configure BSC network
- Network name: BSC main network
- Added RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed1.binance.org/
- Chain ID: 56
- Symbol (optional): BNB
- Block Explorer URL (optional): https://bscscan.com/
- Switch to BSC mainnet
- Add assets on the BSC network
- Add token information in Metamask, click “Add token”
Here are the contract addresses of various tokens on BSC for reference:
- Send assets to BSC address
- Click on the top of Metamask to copy the wallet address, and transfer the corresponding assets from Binance to the wallet. When withdrawing tokens, select BEP20 and paste the address
Note: You shall have a small amount (1 BNB is recommended ) of BNB to the wallet as transactions for BSC.
- Go to http://bsc.stonedefi.io/ and connect to Metamask
- Select the corresponding asset, click “Approve”, and confirm in Metamask
- Go to https://bsc.mdex.com/ swap assets you need
Liquidity Mining Pool
- Go to http://bsc.stonedefi.io/ and choose the MDEX-LP Mining, choose the asset combination you want to proceed with liquidity mining.