Alpha Test Mining Makes STONE Stronger and We Are Heading to the Next Milestone!
STONE is building the most secure and innovative yield aggregation platform for cross-chain assets and liquid staking assets. STONE is built upon “SOLID” principles including “Make incremental improvements with extensive testing and constantly learning from other projects.” The purpose of Alpha Test Mining was to ensure our platform works as it was designed and could apply in real scenarios in order to identify the market risks, operational risks, and many uncertainties. Alpha version of STONE was launched especially for our community to try out for a few weeks and now, we can conclude the Alpha version was doing successfully with no security issues!
A few highlights about STONE Alpha test mining:
- Over 1,000 unique wallet addresses participated in the alpha test mining with over 50 mil TVL.
- Increased the trading liquidity for rETH (a liquid staking asset developed by Stafi) by 400% on Uniswap
- Stablecoins are deployed to different strategies and work as planned
- Website withstood DDOS attacks with no disruption and penetration test was done during the process
- The devs managed to solve some known unknowns, such as gas fee optimization (although still high on Ethereum), some limitations on metamask. And they also managed to fix some unknown unknowns along the way.
The STONE team would like to thank the community for supporting the alpha test mining and providing valuable feedback for product improvement. Rewards will be announced in the coming posts!
The cautious and gradual deployment approach is the best option for Stone to provide users with more security and certainty. DeFi and crypto space in general is still nascent. There are too many potential risks in implementing innovative ideas that Stone envisions. Therefore, Stone will stick to its “SOLID” principle and progress step by step.
That means the Alpha version is just the very BEGINNING!
The team has started developing the next phase of products and we would like to summarize the key features here:
STONE is heading to the next milestone — the largest liquid staking ecosystem connector!
- Add more staked ETH 2.0 assets (aETH, stETH, vETH are in the pipeline)
- Add STN staking function for yield boost
- Introduce first staked DOT on Ethereum
- Launch SWAP function with largest liquid staking token liquidity
- Apply ZK-rollup on SWAP to reduce gas fee (in R&D phase)
And STONE is going to take you fly out of Ethereum and to Polkadot — Cross-chain yield aggregation marketplace
- Launch high performance DEX on substrate
- Develop the first crypto index on substrate
- Develop other yield-based derivative products (in R&D)
- Deploy secure cross-chain bridges to aggregate cross-chain assets (in R&D)
Stone is working hard to address the fast-growing liquid staking market and building innovative decentralized financial products on substrate leveraging the cross-chain capability of Polkadot. Stone will not be able to achieve these goals without our community “Stone Fortress”. Stone strongly believes that there will be continuous community engagement and growing ecosystem, and the market shall embrace the Rock Solid Yield.